Monday, October 6, 2008

All is well

Well we are on the final stretch of our trip to the great country of Vietnam.  We are back in Hochi Mihn City and we will be here until late Wednesday night.  Our plane leaves at 11:55 on Wednesday night.  I have enjoyed my time here, but I miss my wife a whole heck of a lot and my youth back in the states.  I would not remind returning to Vietnam one day, I really do like this country.  

Well can I just say I love modern technology.  I love computers, the internet, and iPods.  The reason I say this is, because I think it is so awesome that I can download a cd from iTunes no matter where in the world I am.  Today I downloaded one of the most amazing cd's ever, "Rebel" by Lecrae.  If you do not know who Lecrae is you should.  Lecrae is a "Holy" rapper.  His lyrics are the best I have ever herd.  He doesn't just rap he preaches.  His lyrics are deep, modern, and most important theological.  They are inspired by the things that surround us in the world and his own life.  I encourage you to check him out.  I am not a big fan of rap music, but i could listen to Lecrae all day.  In my opinion i think Lecrae should start a "Fellowship".  

There is a song on the cd that says, "Go Hard or Go Home".  That is what I want to do with my life.  I want to go hard until I die for "His" name.  I want to live it and preach and do it.  I want to be a doer and not a sayer.  I want to go out into the streets and get dirty.  Lets Go hard or Go Home.  
Peace Out,
  Daniel

No comments: