Friday, October 3, 2008

The Picture is Becoming Clear

I am sitting here staring out the window looking at the beautiful Ocean that is set before me.  I have thoughts about how Beautiful it is and how massive and glorious the Ocean is.  However in the grand scheme of things the Ocean is just a tinny dot on the earth and in the Universe it is even smaller.  

As i sit here and contemplate what the next step is in my life, I believe I am slowly getting a clear picture.  It is like there is something coming over the horizon and I am trying to focus in on it with my binoculars.  There is something there and I am finally starting to see it.  This life that we are mint to live is not about video games and television.  It is about far greater things.  Things that we can not even comprehend.  Things that if we did comprehend would blow our minds up.  Things that are so complex and creative that we can not wrap our minds around them.  Things that are so massive they are amazing.  

Through these last couple of days and minutes I have come to realize that maybe it is time to give up what we have and gain what we should have been striving for from the begging.  The thing that matters most in life.  We should give what we have have to those who need it not expecting anything in return not even a thank you.  We should give it up out of Love.  The things that matter most to us are the things that are on our hearts.  What is on our hearts to day?

I believe some of us need to have our hearts circumcised.  Our Hearts have become callused to the things of this world and we need to cut these calluses off.  We need to have a renewing of our hearts and remember what should matter most to us.  What does matter most to you today?  If we were to take an x-ray of your heart what would we see?  Would we see things of this world or would we see Love?

No comments: