Friday, May 15, 2009

Dish Network Sucks!

So, when I moved to the country I had no choice but to get Satellite.  After comparing prices and looking around my wife and I decided to go with Dish mainly, because they were cheaper on Digital cable.  Well the guy comes to install my Dish and we find out we can not get the HD channels, because a dang tree is blocking the Satellite in Outer Space.  What is the point of having an HD TV if you can't even get HD channels?  Strike One for Dish!  

Then one night we try to order a Pay-Per-View.  Well to our frustration we can't order it, because we do not have a phone line.  This made me mad, because when I was setting up our Dish with the dude on the phone he told me we did not have to have a phone line, but apparently you do.  Strike Two for Dish! (We later found out that we could order the pay-per-views over the phone, but it would cost and extra dollar.  So, we decided to get Net-Flix.) 

This brings me to the whole point of writing this article to say that Dish Network needs to show LSU Baseball.  We are ranked number 2 in the nation and I get stuck watching crap like Georgia and South Carolina.  I mean seriously show some teams that are actually good.  It makes me so mad.  We are playing MSU this weekend and the game still isn't on TV.  I live 45 minutes from Starkville for goodness sakes.  You would think that they would at least show one game, but know apparently Georgia and South Carolina are so much more important.  Dang it I just want to watch LSU play Baseball is that so much to ask?  So, for those reasons when my contract is up I am switching to Direct TV.  Thank you to the Idiots at Dish Network for giving me something to write about.

Disgruntled Dish Subscriber

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just visited your blog at "http://livebyfaithbutdontforgetgrace.blogspot.com/2009/05/dish-network-sucks.html" and found an interesting one for content link exchange with my website and blogs. As your blog is relevant with mine so it would beneficial for both of us and in this way we can also increase our back links. If you also find it suitable then please let me know at- ordersatelliteone@gmail.com

Thanks,
Michael William

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just visited your blog at "http://forfunyblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/dish-tv-promotion.html" and found an interesting one for content link exchange with my website and blogs. As your blog is relevant with mine so it would beneficial for both of us and in this way we can also increase our back links. If you also find it suitable then please let me know at- ordersatelliteone@gmail.com

Thanks,
Michael William

Unknown said...

Hi ,
Today I visited your blog http://livebyfaithbutdontforgetgrace.blogspot.com/2009/05/dish-network-sucks.html and found some interesting information.I want to put a content link from your site which seems perfect match with my site's content.In return your link will be appear in my site. Hope by doing this we can promote our each other sites.If your are interested please email me at davidwilsen@gmail.com

Regards,
David