Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hospitals and Other Stuff

Well I am sitting in a Hospital waiting to hear how my nephew did in surgery.  Everything looks good and we are praying for the best.  As I was sitting in the Hospital I started thinking about Scrubs.  I was thinking how cool it would be to work in a Hospital, but only if it was just like Scrubs.  Meaning that I was a surgeon just like Turk, my wife was Carla, and My best friend Jason was JD.  It would be really amazing to work with those two in a Hospital setting.

The other thing that Hospitals make me think of is Death.  I mean when you are sick in a Hospital death is always near.  Whether it is in your room or just down the hall.  As a Christian I am not scared of Death.  I think that we should embrace Death as Christians.  We should be scared, but rejoice in Death.  When i die I know that I am going to Heaven and party with Jesus.  I am stoked and ready to be Heaven with God.  It will be amazing no more sorrow, no more sin, no more world, just God and all the other Christians.  

Grace and Mercy Covers Me,

Daniel

1 comment:

brian7 said...

Do you need info on residential treatment center? Then articles like this one can really help you out. Thanks for posting.